Here are a few rules:
1. You don't have to submit art to join. Everyone is welcome.
2. No bashing of other members. Please be polite to others. Nastiness will not be tolerated and will result in you being banned from this group.
3. Anything related to the Fabula Nova Crystallis can be submitted. Characters from other games/movies/and anything else can be included too.
4. Please submit your work to the right folders. If you want to submit a picture that does not fit into any of the folders please contact , , , or so we can make the folder for you.
5. Please keep the art clean. We don't want any nudity or parts on show that are inappropriate for younger viewers.
6. All types of media are allowed but your work must follow dA rules.
7. We have no limit. You can submit as many art as you want.
8. You can't submit your work to the featured folder. The admins of this group will decide which work will appear in the featured folder.
9. HAVE FUN!
Thank you and welcome to our group!
We also have some partner groups. Please take a look and join them.
A group about the pairings from Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2
A group about the couple Hope and Lightning
A group about Snow Villiers
FFXIII: Snow x Fem!Reader - Bodhum SunThe sun was baking hot as you crept outside NORA House, ready in a bikini to enjoy the weather. You could practically feel your skin toasting under the sun's glare. It was a good thing you had lathered yourself in sun-cream before venturing outside. Slipping on your shades, you walk down the front steps of the house and smile as you feel the warmth of the golden sand between your toes as you cross the sandy beach, heading towards the sea.FFXIII: Snow x Fem!Reader - Bodhum Sun by Tashii-loves-music
You had to shield your eyes to scan the boundary where sand met sea to protect your eyes from the bright sunlight that was mirrored on the sea's rippling surface. It doesn't take you long to see Snow's familiar frame against the horizon, he was sat to the right of the pier, skipping stones.
You take a deep breath, relaxing yourself as you felt butterflies threaten to rise. “Stay calm,” you murmur to yourself. “Just be yourself.”
You cross the rest of the way to the sea and call out to him, watching as he threw the stone in his
|More Journal Entries|